DescriptionMust have an Active Top Secret SCI clearance
ProCleared LLC is a Veteran-owned small business. Our number one focus is our employees. We believe that if we take care of our employees, they will in turn contribute to the team as whole. We offer 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, and life premiums, Employer match 401k, and profit sharing. We maintain an environment where everyone has a voice and we listen to your thoughts, ideas and concerns in order to support your goals as best we can. To learn more visit www.procleared.com
Overall Assignment Description:
- Provides strategic acquisition and operational advice to the Government Program Manager.
- Represents PM in planning and technical exchanges between prime contractor, segments, projects and customers.
- Coordinates and accomplishes system oriented tasks relating to engineering, security, testing,integration, transition, deployment, operations and sustainment.
- Provide technical assessment and coordination services.
- Evaluate Agency requirements, capability deployment and operations integration through review of design and programmatic documentation and milestone and readiness reviews to manage cost, schedule and performance.
- Provide CM support for the review of NGA RFCs and ECPs submitting recommendations.
- Participation in technical reviews, program reviews, and milestone reviews.
- Preview products and artifacts and provide feedback to the Program Office and contractor.
- Attend and participate in ERBs and IPTs.
- Review test procedures and serve as a witness to test events.
- Facilitate system, program, and product development across program lifecycle.
- Facilitate transformation of architecture and engineering approaches.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communication skills to include proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Office, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Ability to identify technical issues and communicate impacts to the Government points of contact.
- 5 years of Project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Experience in transitioning systems from development though operational installation and transition to Operations & Sustainment.
- Desired: demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the Intelligence Community.
- Required: B.S. Degree in any field
- Desired: B.S. Degree in Geography, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Desired: understanding of the DoD or IC Acquisition processes.
- Desired: understanding of DoD or IC CM processes.
- Desired: experience with data center program management.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications